“The Essentials in Hospice Palliative Care – A Day for Educators!”
Presented by HPC nurse, educator and author Kath Murray
- Connect with current developments and key concepts in Hospice Palliative Care, Kath’s new resources for teaching Health Care Assistants, and colleagues who share a passion for education.
- Receive your personal copy of the newly released text Integrating a Palliative Approach: Essentials for Personal Support Workers and the companion workbook.
- Reflect on hospice palliative care principles, and share questions and concerns.
- Relax and enjoy a selection of healthy options for lunch and snacks.
- Refresh your teaching with a new understanding of the importance of integrating a palliative approach as well as new activities that enhance learning.
Date: January 30, 2014
Location: Ascenda School of Management
Address: 1090 W Pender St, Vancouver, BC
Investment: $149 + GST
Time: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm (Lunch & Snacks Included)
Parking: Street parking; Underground Parking (enter at street level)
Option 1 – Print form, complete, scan and email OR fax to BCCCA
Option 2 – Complete form online, save completed registration form and email to BCCCA