If you received an email that tells you an Instructor’s membership has been created for you, follow these instructions:
If you already had an account with Life and Death Matters:
Use your email address and password to login to your membership as follows:
- Go to the Login/My Account menu item at the top right of the website.
- Login to the website with your username and password.
- Your digital resources will be displayed on your account page (B,C,D,E).
- Click on each item to open the link to the resource.
If you did not have a pre-existing account with Life and Death Matters:
Your email address has been used to create your account.
However, you will need to create a password for yourself.
The steps to create a password are:
- Select the “Forgot my password” link at this URL, https://www.lifeanddeathmatters.ca/my-account/
- Check for an email from Life and Death Matters containing a password reset link, and click the link
- Create a new password
- The new password must be at least twelve characters long. To make it stronger, use upper and lower case letters, numbers, and symbols such as ! ” ? $ % ^ &