Two most common reasons people are not able to access their membership
Are you logged in to the website?
If you have created an account, and entered the membership code, you will then need to login to access resources.
Use the link “Login/Create Account” at the top right of the home page to access the login page.
Have you activated your membership?
If you have created an account, but do not see the membership resources on your account page, it may be that your membership has not been activated. To activate your membership, you will need to enter your membership code.
Instructions for entering a membership code AFTER creating your account
1. On the top right of the webpage, click the “Login/Create Account” link.
2. Enter your username and password in the space provided. You will be directed to the “My Account” page.
2. On the My Account page, click the link for “Enter Membership Code.” (As indicated by the red arrow in Figure 1)
3. A new web page will open. Enter the membership code in the field provided (As indicated by the red arrow in Figure 2).
Remember to enter the membership code exactly as it is shown to you, including spaces.
4. Click “Submit” to activate the membership.
5. YOU MAY STILL NEED TO LOGIN TO ACCESS RESOURCES. If the top right link is “Login/Create Account” then you need to login using that link. If the top right link is “My Account” you are already logged in. Click the “My Account” link to view links to accessing membership resources.