A membership with Life and Death Matters opens you to easy-to-use flexible learning options. Whether you are a student in a program or already working in health care and looking for continuing education, a membership to the online resources will boost your learning. You can watch instructional videos, listen to podcasts, read the text and complete exercises in the workbooks – all online,and available from wherever you are.
Memberships to access the podcasts and videos are included as part of the resource packages, with each membership providing access to the relevant palliative and end-of-life care learning resources on the Life and Death Matters website.
Packages are organized specifically to meet the educational needs of each group of users – nurses, personal support workers/HCAs, nursing assistants, and Instructors.
For example, the PSW’s Essentials Package:
- Hard copy text and workbook
- 1-year unlimited membership access to:
- Online text and workbook
- Essentials Package includes: Hard copy text and workbook; online text, workbook, podcasts and videos.
- Basic Package (where applicable) includes: Hard copy text; online text, podcasts and videos.
- Online Package includes: applicable online text, workbooks, podcasts and videos
- Individual book: Hard copy book
- Instructor’s Package: Online text, workbook, videos, podcasts plus PowerPoint teaching presentations and an Instructors Guide (where available). Instructor’s Packages are provided when “Essentials” packages are purchased for students.
Take a moment to browse the different packages!