Welcome to the Podcast Library
Use these podcasts to boost your learning!
Use these podcasts to supplement lecture and reading materials, to help you to quickly and easily acquire the skills, knowledge and attitudes for providing hospice and palliative care.
Listen and learn at school, at home or when traveling – as many times as you want!
- Informal role plays
- Warm and informative interviews with current leaders in hospice palliative care
- Teachings from Kath Murray and her collaborative cast of care providers
Podcasts will help you:
- Develop self-awareness and therapeutic boundaries
- Understand how personal support workers can use the tools of recording and reporting in hospice palliative care
- Acquire ways of being supportive through communication with the dying persons and family
- Develop strategies for enhancing physical comfort for people experiencing common symptoms of life-limiting illnesses
- Learn essentials skills for taking care of yourself, when working in hospice and palliative care.