The Nurse Instructor’s Package is a comprehensive teaching tool, based on competencies and standards, with the sole focus of supporting educators with teaching hospice and palliative care in their current curriculum. The package includes:
- Nurse’s Textbook, Essentials in Hospice and Palliative Care: A Practical Resource for Every Nurse, ISBN 978-1-926923-11-6
- Learning Activities/Workbook, ISBN 978-1-926921-13-0
Digital Resources: 2 years access to:
- Digital Text
- Digital Learning Activities
- Podcasts, for in-class, homework, continuing education, and self study
- Videos, for in-class, homework, continuing education, and self study
- PowerPoint presentations – ready to use and customisable for your college and students
Experienced and new instructors can benefit from the way the Instructor’s Guide simplifies teaching
preparation, and enhances your teaching impact. Using these resources helps you to seamlessly integrate hospice and palliative care education into core curriculum.
Educators can receive the Instructor’s Package for FREE when student resources are purchased simultaneously.
Start now with your Nurse Instructor’s Package