- Login to the website and click on My Account (A).
- Your digital resources will be displayed on your account page (B,C,D,E).
- Click on each item to open the link to the resource.
If you have created an account, and entered the membership code, you will then need to login to access resources.
Use the link “Login/Create Account” at the top right of the home page to access the login page.
If you have created an account, but do not see the membership resources on your account page, it may be that your membership has not been activated. To activate your membership, you will need to enter your membership code.
1. On the top right of the webpage, click the “Login/Create Account” link.
2. Enter your username and password in the space provided. You will be directed to the “My Account” page.
2. On the My Account page, click the link for “Enter Membership Code.” (As indicated by the red arrow in Figure 1)
3. A new web page will open. Enter the membership code in the field provided (As indicated by the red arrow in Figure 2).
Remember to enter the membership code exactly as it is shown to you, including spaces.
4. Click “Submit” to activate the membership.
5. YOU MAY STILL NEED TO LOGIN TO ACCESS RESOURCES. If the top right link is “Login/Create Account” then you need to login using that link. If the top right link is “My Account” you are already logged in. Click the “My Account” link to view links to accessing membership resources.
Go through this checklist to troubleshoot why you may not be able to access online resources. Each item also has a separate FAQ that provides more information. These can be access from the main FAQ
Students receive their Membership Code from their course instructor. You may need to bring your text, or text and workbook in to verify that you have purchased the set and qualify for the membership.
In some colleges, the Membership Codes will be distributed through the bookstore, where the text and workbook are sold.
If you are unable to find out who has the Membership Codes at your college, please contact us and we can help you to find them.