The annual BCHPCA conference is May 12th and 13th adjacent to the Vancouver airport. (Fly in and take a free shuttle to the hotel!)
This is a great opportunity to come together, share, laugh, learn and replenish.
Keynote addresses by two phenomenal presenters….
- Elizabeth Causton: Changing the way we work – Self First
- Glenda Standeven: Choosing to Smile
See Glenda’s website and read her story at; http://www.glendastandeven.com/
- Paul Holmes: SocialNetworking
- Cari Hoffman: Advanced Care Planning
- Elizabeth Causton: Final Gifts
Networking sessions in the afternoon!
Awards dinner and dance to top off a good day.
Participate in a full day session with Dr. Alan Wolfelt (sponsored by Kearney’s Funeral home)
· Exploring Spiritual Aspects of Death, Grief and Mourning: A Workshop for Caregivers
· Helping Children and Teens Cope With Grief: A “Companioning” Philosophy of Caregiving
Early bird registration cut off is April 15th . Register at the following link:
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to email me for more information! or Contact the BCHPCA office.